Content is key in SEO if you don’t have any quality content then you don’t have ranking in Google or any other search engine like Bing, Yahoo, Alta Vista etc. Saving the good content from spammers and copy cats is also very important to stick with your ranking and saving yourself from penalized from Google. Today we have best four WordPress plugin’s for WP enabled sites and blogs. Each individual plugin varies in functionality, ranking and search engine friendliness.
WordPress Content Copy Protection Plugin:
WP content copy protection is a simple and light plugin used to save your site content from spammers and content copiers. It disables the basic commands from your site like giving right click protection, content copying shortcuts CTRL C, V, P and giving the same power over mobile devices.
Download Content Copy Protection Here
- WP content copy protection Plugin is free of cost with simple installation.
- Download the plugin using WP Content Copy Protection Link here.
- Unzip the download and load it into your plugin’s directory.
- Login to your WP powered site and in your admin dashboard click plugin’s and activate the WP-Protect WordPress plugin.
- Then go to Settings menu and select WP Content Copy Protection.
- Enjoy the content protection.
Blog Content Protector:
Blog content protector plugin is capable of doing almost the same functionality as other content copying plugin’s use to, it includes the capability of disabling the right click and selection of text.
Download the Blog Content Protector here.
- Upload content-protector.php to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings and then Content Protector to configure and protect your blog.
WP Copy Protect:
Among all WP copy protect is renowned for its dual functionality for those who run blog too on their wordpress powered sites and want their content to save from spammers and copy bloggers. This plugin gives the full power to user from these copy cats. WP Copy Protect features are disable selection of text, disable right click on your blog and Search engines can read the content without any problem. So you shouldn’t think for your rankings before installing this useful plugin simply download and enjoy your content protection without glitch.
Download WP Copy Protect here.
- Upload wp-copyprotect.php to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings and then WP-CopyProtect to configure and enable.
- Both disable right click and disable selection of text can be switch ON or OFF through Settings menu.
- You must enable the options from WP Copy Protect settings page after installing the plugin, to enable the protection to your blog.
Image Via: [Artist Scope]