Facebook… one of the most popular social media ever since networking among humans evolved, making its users physically and mentally lonely apart from the fact that it has immensely connected people.
Wanted to be free for some time and spend time with your loved ones, just deactivate your Facebook account by following few simple steps and enjoy the life as we all have the right to do it.
Remember!!! Deactivation temporarily make you and your social circle unable to access your Facebook Timeline. One can re access it anytime.
3. After that you will see a page showing “Security” at the left pane, click it.
4. Here you will find “Deactivate Your Account”, click it.
5. Now you will see enlarge photos of your Facebook buddies who will probably miss you after you leave. Here Facebook will ask you reason of deactivation, be honest and tell them why you want to deactivate, by selecting the right option, and by giving them details (it’s optional by the way).
6. On the same page, check for emails opt out, by selecting it, you will no longer receive any email from Facebook. Now you are ready to press “Confirm” for deactivation.
7. You might be asked for giving password and fill captcha for confirmation.
Here you are free from Facebook trap (not permanently but for short interval of time), go and have a good time with your dear ones, and HAVE A GREAT TIME !!!